For the purposes of these T&C relating to Sunclash meets Shutdown 2021:
- The event organiser may be referred to as the “organiser” “sunclash” or “shutdown”.
- The customer may be referred to as the “customer”, “user” or “purchaser”
- These Terms and conditions (T&Cs) incorporate, and should be read together with, any Vendor’s and/or Agent’s T&Cs or regulations, which you can obtain from the point of purchase from the Official Agent
Artists, DJs and billed attractions are subject to change.
No trading is allowed within the hotel, boat or any entertainment venue used for the event without the organisers prior consent.
Goods using unauthorised event logos and unauthorised professional recording or photo equipment must be surrendered to staff.
Do not buy tickets or goods from unlawful street traders/touts. They are invalid.
You give your express consent to your actual/simulated likeness to be included for no fee within any audio or visual recording to be used in any media for any purpose at any time. This includes filming by the police or security staff which may be carried out for the security of customers and/or the prevention of crime.
- Refunds are only considered on weekender cancellation and postponement.
- If due to exceptional circumstances the organiser decides to offer a user a refund, this will only be paid after the event has taken place.
- Only the face value of the ticket minus any admin fees will ever be refunded, booking fees paid will not be refunded.
- Any refunds given will be subject to a £15 per person admin fee
No under 18 is allowed at the event.
TICKETS AND WRISTBANDS
- Tickets are non-transferable and only valid when purchased from official agents of the event.
- Tickets/wristbands purchased from unauthorised sources will be rendered invalid and refused admission.
- Tickets must be exchanged for a wristband on first entry at a wristband exchange.
- Tickets must be valid, presented in full, with stubs and not tampered with. In the event of accidental damage to tickets, refer to point of purchase prior to event. Tickets remain the property of the organiser.
- The organiser will not issue duplicates for lost or stolen tickets or wristbands. A fee will be charged to reissue.
- Tickets cannot be used as part of any marketing, media or sales promotion, without the prior written consent of the organiser.
- The ticket holder is responsible for their tickets until it is exchanged for a wristband and then responsible for their wristband for the duration of the event.
- All wristbands remain the property of the organiser until the end of the event.
- All name changes to tickets and packages will incur an admin fee
- The organiser reserves the right to evict a customer without refund, and/or refuse admission.
You may be body/bag searched at the entrances to the hotel, boat and all venues, on arrival or when leaving
Any item(s), reasonably considered for use as a weapon, which may cause danger, offence or disruption to any other person, must be surrendered to staff.
Any person carrying illegal items or carrying out illegal activity will be given to the Police and refused entry.
Anti-social behaviour may lead to eviction*. Please act responsibly
The organiser is unable to accept any liability for personal or property damages, losses (including surrendered items), thefts or injuries sustained at this event – other than caused as a result of our negligence.
Each attendee is required to purchase holiday/travel insurance to cover all personal items, property and medical costs.
Banned from event – Gas canisters, aerosols over 250ml, airhorns, fireworks, flares, illegal substances, drugs, ‘legal highs’ – this includes Nitrous Oxide, laser equipment/pens, megaphones, nitrous oxide, sky or ‘Chinese’ lanterns, sound systems, spray cans, tabards/high viz jackets, disposable BBQs.
All illegal drugs and substances
Anyone resisting the surrender of disallowed items or disregarding these conditions will face eviction.
Smoking is not permitted in enclosed public spaces or buildings including all venues. This includes e cigs.
Excessive exposure to loud music may cause damage to your hearing.
Pyrotechnics, lasers, smoke machines, strobe lighting/special effects may take place during some performances.
The use of Drones or similar equipment for any reason is prohibited on or near the event.
CANCELLATION, POSTPONEMENT AND ARTIST/DJ CHANGE
- The organiser may make alterations to aspects of the event which are not material in nature and no refunds will be available in respect of non-material alterations. A “material” change is a change to an event which in the reasonable opinion of the organiser, makes the event materially different to the event which purchasers of the ticket could reasonably expect. Changes to performance times, venue, venue location, dates, event name, holiday park, hotel, package types and live performers will not be a material change. A material change is judged by reference to the nature and billing of the event which is an urban music weekender. This event is judged by reference to the overall theme rather than any individual act scheduled to appear, date, venue, hotel or holiday park. This event has multiple entertainers and takes place in numerous locations, the event name does not include reference to any specific act. In this case, no scheduled entertainer may be considered as headline acts, regardless of their relative fame or prominence in the billing.
- In the event of a postponement caused by exceptional circumstances, acts of god, riots, strikes, epidemics, pandemics, border closings, government lockdowns, covid-19, severe weather conditions, venue closure and any other such reasons which in the reasonable opinion of the organiser make the event unable or unsafe to take place on the advertised scheduled date. The Organiser will have 15 calendar months from the original event date for a new date to be scheduled. All tickets purchased will be valid for the new date. Customers who have settled a full balance but cannot attend the new date will be given a refund, within 30 working days of the climax of the rescheduled date. No refunds will be issued before the new scheduled date has taken place.
- Any refunds given for postponement will be minus a £15 admin fee and any booking fees paid.
- If the event is cancelled completely with no plans for a rescheduled date, all customers will receive a refund minus any booking fees paid and a £15 admin fee within 90 working days of the cancellation announcement.
- If the event is not postponed and the package is cancelled by the customer or the customer does not attend, no refund will be given.
- If the user has paid a deposit but does not settle the full balance by the agreed upon time, the booking will be cancelled and no refunds given if the postponement or cancellation takes place after the final balance payment date. Only users who have paid a full balance will receive a refund.
TRAVEL & ACCOMMODATION
For the purposes of these T&C relating to purchases of packages including travel or accommodation:
the “Organiser” is the party that undertakes, in its own name and in return for a lump-sum price, to provide packages to a User, offering a combination of element.
the “Vendor” is the party that, even if not professionally and not for a profit, sells or undertakes to provide to a User: (i) a package event created pursuant to the details in these T&Cs, in return for a lump-sum price; or (ii) individual travel services;
the “User” is the principal contractor or any person to whom the principal contractor agrees to purchase the package (“the other beneficiaries”) or any person to whom the principal contractor or any of the other beneficiaries transfers the package (“the transferee”).
All rooms are of a European 3-star standard, no refunds or changes will be given to users who are not happy with the standard of accommodation.
The user agrees to cooperate with all the rules and regulations of the hotel, if the user is removed from the hotel for breaking the rules, the organiser will not be at liberty or liable to find them alternative accommodation or issue a refund.
The booking request made by a User via the Website, after reading and accepting these T&C, is an irrevocable contract offer for the booking of the package or tickets chosen by the User.
The User accepts these T&C on behalf of all the people interested and named in the booking.
The User is required to duly provide to the organiser with all data required for the purchase and payment of their booking and obtain all required insurances.
The User’s booking is deemed accepted, and thus the contract is concluded, only when the User receives from the organiser a confirmation email.
PRICE & PAYMENTS
All payments made to the organiser are non-refundable. Any late payments will incur a late fee or full cancellation of package.
All advertised prices are subject to change and increase.
Unless otherwise specified in the offer, offer prices do not include:
– Visits and tours
– Holiday Insurance
We inform you that your personal information may be kept on file by the Company and may be used for future promotions, for the purpose of providing our services, or exercising your rights.
You may exercise the right to oppose, rectify and/or cancel this at any time, at the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you need to provide certain personal information, for the purposes of exercising your rights or the use of our services, the collection and processing of such personal information is subject to the General Privacy Protection Terms available here.